The Healthcare Law practice group at Mavrides, Moyal, Packman, and Sadkin, LLP (MMPS) has experience representing Healthcare Providers, such as Physicians, Surgeons, Pharmacists, Dentists, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Urgent Care Clinics and Entrepreneurs with Start-ups in all aspects of Legal, Transactional, Regulatory, Licensing and Compliance matters.
We will provide you with knowledgeable and effective legal counsel and act as your guide as you navigate the federal and New York State Healthcare Regulatory landscape. At MMPS, our attorneys stay abreast of any Legal or Regulatory developments and are always ready and able to assist your Practice or Healthcare business in maintaining compliance.
MMPS can help with the following Healthcare legal services:
- Corporate Practice of Medicine;
- Corporate Business Formation and Establishment of professional companies (PC, PLLC);
- Structuring and drafting Shareholder, Partnership and Operating Agreements;
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating Asset Purchase Agreements;
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating Physician, Nurse-Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Marketing Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating Buy-in Agreements;
- Buying and selling Medical Practices;
- Article 28- Certificate of Need Applications;
- Appeals of Insurance Audits and Refund Demands;
- Appeals of Medicaid and Medicare matters including Audits and Exclusions;
- Government Audits and Investigations;
- OPD and OPMC- Physician and Professional Licensing Issues, Investigations and Proceedings;
- Analysis of Healthcare Fraud and Abuse, Anti-kickback prohibitions, Stark, HIPAA/HITECH and fee-splitting regulations; and
- Healthcare Fraud Issues: New York State Medicaid Inspector General (OMIG) Audits, Exclusions, and Appeals and Attorney General Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU) Investigations.
If you are a Healthcare provider in need of legal assistance, please contact Jonathan Shalamov, Esq. at (516) 358-7200 for a consultation.