Evie is a law clerk in the firm’s Real Estate Group. Evie focuses on all areas of real estate law, including the representation of individuals, corporate entities, and institutional lenders in the acquisition, disposition, and financing of single and multi-family homes, cooperatives and condominiums, and commercial spaces. Evie has experience drafting due diligence documents, negotiating and drafting commercial and residential leases and purchase agreements, and performing legal research and drafting memoranda on various real property legal issues. Prior to joining MMPS, Evie worked in Title Insurance evaluating and clearing title to secure timely closings. Evie is fluent in Greek and is an active member of the Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York.
- Passed the October 2020 New York State Bar Examination, pending Admission in New York.
- New York Law School, J.D., 2020
- Barnard College, Columbia University, B.A., 2015
- New York State Bar Association
- Hellenic Lawyers Association of New York