Russell is a partner at MMPS who manages the Commercial Lease Group and Intellectual Property Group and works with the firm's Real Estate Group. He has extensive expertise with commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions and sales of commercial real estate, financing of commercial loans, joint-venture partnerships, and leasing of office, retail and warehouse space. He represents a broad range of clients, including owners, landlords, tenants, sellers, purchasers, developers, lenders and institutional investors.
- New York, 2006
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center
- Syracuse University, B.A., 2003
- New York State Bar Association
- LIREG | Long Island Real Estate Group
- CIBS LI | Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island